Friday, March 31, 2006

Medical Examination in San Francisco


I have to thank my company for good chance to go San Francisco by anual medical check.

The day we arrived there, we went Fishermans Warf first. Many sea lions gave welcome to us.





We ate LAMIAN first at SANTA, after medical check. This shop seemed to be very popular. Actually so crowded. I orderd KAKUNI TONKOTSU, and it tastes so-so.




We tried to ride the cable car on third day. I was surprised to see its turning around. It was rotated by man using turning table.

There was so crowed in that car, but we enjoyed the sight of downtown.





Above photo is the Golden Gate Bridge from the ferryboat. It wasn't so cheap, but was good enough.

While my daughter was sleeping, my wife and I enjoyed Irish Coffee. Although it was so strong for me, tasted nice.

We really enjoyed first trip to San Francisco. I thought I would like to try to watch the Baseball game of GIANTS next time.

No comments: